Professionals Share Their Favorite 7 Pubs Interiors and Commercial Bar Design Ideas. What Makes Them So Good?
Our 3D rendering agency hopes that these pubs interiors and commercial bar design ideas will inspire you to start planning your future restaurant business expansion when things get back to normal. Or maybe change something in your current restaurant design to fine-tune it right now.
The quarantine made us miss cozy pub interiors and elegant restaurants so much, that we decided to share our top picks. Each of these places is unique in its own way and has something that draws visitors’ interest. Our 3D rendering agency hopes that these pubs interiors and commercial bar design ideas will inspire you to start planning your future restaurant business expansion when things get back to normal. Or maybe change something in your current restaurant design to fine-tune it right now.
Keep on reading to discover:
- 7 most beautiful pub interiors and commercial bar design ideas
- Why the selected pub design ideas are so good and what matters in bar design
7 Most Beautiful Pub Interiors and Commercial Bar Design Ideas
1. Nando’s (Clydebank, UK)
(Source) This South African restaurant chain that offers Portuguese food shows how the fusion of cultures enhances pubs interiors. Designers used a lot of wooden elements with different types of wood grain and structure to add a natural touch to the place. The combination of warm colors perfectly matches the mood of Southern countries and makes the bar design extra inviting.
2. Rosina (Las Vegas, US)
(Source) The location in Las Vegas dictates terms, implying that bar or pub decoration must be classy. The commercial bar design ideas used for Rosina reflect the golden standard of luxury – dark red, dimmed light, and a lot of gold, of course.
3. Savage Garden (London, UK)
(Source) What we particularly like about this bar design is the extensive use of glass resembling the elements of mosaics. Such a solution also adds more air to the place and makes it look spacious.
4. The Bar at Hotel Zachary (Chicago, US)
(Source) Commercial bar design ideas are often inspired by the culture related to the location or cuisine. In the case of Hotel Zachary’s bar, interior designers relied on the style of the golden era of Chicago architecture. Every detail at this place – the forms of chairs, lamps, floors, or pictures on the walls – hints that you are drinking cocktails in Chicago.
5. AMO Bar (Berlin, Germany)
(Source) AMO knows that blue is the new black and unites them to boost the effect. The interior looks stunning thanks to the prevalence of dark colors with golden and bright details, such as lighting fixtures and tropical flowers.
6. Blue Wave (Barcelona, Spain)
(Source) Cocktail bars located right at the beach always boast a special atmosphere. Blue Wave has everything a decent sea bar should have. A lot of natural light, large windows, fresh air, and plants that look like seaweed.
7. Pink Moon Saloon (Adelaide, Australia)
(Source) The last position of our pub interiors list is an unusual place. Pink Moon Salon may become a beloved pub of visitors who prefer a cozy and home-like atmosphere over classy bar designs. A small home with timber lining and wooden furniture proves that traditional pubs still rule.
Why the Selected Pub Design Ideas are So Good and What Matters in Bar Design
To help you better understand what turns a bar design into a quality bar design, we want to explain our choices. The commercial bar design ideas we’ve picked meet 5 criteria that are essential in places that make passersby want to come in:
- Exterior. That’s the first thing that convinces potential customers to visit your place if they know nothing about you. An exterior should match what is inside, without disrupting the street landscape.
- Space planning. Bars and pubs must be well-planned and leave enough space for people and personnel to freely move and communicate with each other. A bar counter is usually in the focus.
- Mood. Make sure every detail in the interior conveys the same message and contributes to an overall mood. Simply put, a Chinese restaurant usually differs in its look from an Italian restaurant, and there is nothing wrong with it.
- Colors. Deep and dark colors are the most popular choices for spacious pubs. But you also shouldn’t forget about bright accents and details. For more information, read out tips on how to choose the right color palette.
- Professional rendering. 3D visualizations are extremely important at all stages, be it design development or marketing. Rendering gives you professional 3D models that can be published on your website, social media, and other resources. You can also create a virtual tour or panoramic render to show your place from different angles.
Plan to open your place? Check out our portfolio for more pub design ideas.